Our tutor community is as unique and diverse as the students we serve. We recognize the importance of diversity and cultural humility in the education setting and the need for teachers with a multitude of backgrounds and languages to reach students. As such, we have sought out highly skilled educators of diverse backgrounds and linguistic capabilities.
According to the Review of Educated Research, Students’ achievement scores declined over summer vacation by one month’s worth of school-year learning
HELP YOUR CHILD BE READY FOR SCHOOL IN THE FALL
WHY AIR TUTORS? THE BEST TUTORS IN THE BUSINESS!
- Tutors have a minimum of a Bachelors’ Degree and three years of teaching experience
- Tutors average over 8 years of teaching experience
- More than 50% of our tutors have a Masters or PhD
Each tutor is equipped with digital pedagogy experience and ongoing training to best utilize advanced technology and unique strategies suited to the digital classroom, and they have personalities that shine through the web!
Air Tutors offers schedules to meet the needs of parents/guardians and students with six and twelve weeks options at convenient times for all grade levels. Sessions start throughout the summer, so you can take advantage of scheduling that is right for you.
WHY CORE SUBJECTS?
Math and English are the core of learning. With experience in the classroom for all grades, our tutoring team has the experience and expertise to ensure your child:
- Is up to grade level and ready for the next year
- Maintains momentum and does not suffer from the Summer Slide
- Accelerates their learning and is ahead of the game for fall
- 5:1 student to tutor ratio at $600 per student
- 10:1 student to tutor ratio at $300 per student
- 1:1 student to teacher ratio at $75 per hour (minimum five hours)
You choose days and times
Provides tutoring twice per week with one hour per session
June 5 – July 5
July 11 – August 17
July 31 – September 1
Provides tutoring once per week with one hour per session
June 5 – August 30